What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

M

MiPep

You can call me Pep, as my good friend Mai has given me that name ;). I work full time and don't have as much time as I did before to cook, but it is one of my favorite things to do. I'm always looking for a good recipe.

Please be patient with me as I learn this new forum, I am a big techno-idiot, anyone who knows me can attest tho that.

Hi, Pep,

Welcome to SpicePlace. And don't worry about finding your way around. I'm probably as internet illiterate as anyone in the world. But I manage to make do. And so will you, I reckon.

Do not let fear of mistakes stop you from posting on the forums. This is a friendly family, and you can't do anything actually wrong. Post a topic in the "wrong" forum? No big deal. We all do that, time and again.

The biggest problem I've found with this site is that new threads hide old ones. So, until you get used to following them, it's always a good idea to click on the forum that has new activity as well as the new thread.

Other than that, it's just a matter of feeling your way around. You'll get on to it soon enough.

So pull a chair up to the table, grab a cup of coffee, and join in the discussion. There's always room for one more.

Hi Pep- and MsMai too!

It's fun to see new folks arrive! Was only a few short weeks ago when I too was a newby experiencing the open arms of those here prior to me. I'm enjoying the heck outta this destination and I expect you will too. It's a fun, casual, enlightened, knowledgable place to hang-out. In my web-experience so far- it's the BEST site of it's kind. We've got folks from all walks of life- all levels of cooking experience, and with all kinds of various tastes that contribute. We're quite the eclectic mix of neighbors! So c'mon in and enjoy! And don't give a single worry to awkwardness as you learn your way about here... we all fumble around, still- as we continue to learn our way- and here it's an understood and accepted part of life! Ain't no mistake too big to overlook! WELCOME!

Thank you for the warm welcome...

I started off correctly with my dyslexic typing! Next let me see if I can figure out how to share some recipes with you.

Back