What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair season is upon us...

chubbyalaskagriz

With county, state and all other variety of Fairs drawing near, what fun fair grub do ya'll enjoy munching on this time of year?

At my sis's little town's 4th of July carnival I had a yummy pork chop on a stick, a lemon shake-up, salt water taffy and cotton candy. SO many different things to choose from. What are some of your favs?

Definitely their fries! And BBQ chicken, taffy, lemonade, frozen bananas - and you cannot leave out - italian sausage with peppers and onions!

Funnel cakes, soft pretzles slathered with cheese and mustard, corndogs. You know, all that healthy stuff.

All washed down with some cotton candy

Around fair time in our town, they have these huge barbecue pits where they cook chicken, salt potatoes, and corn on the cob. Always love it because a couple time a week, those completely replace me cooking dinner. :)

The corn dogs at the Texas State Fair in Dallas are delicious!! Oh, and I love kettle corn!

Back