What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C

Canadian

Hi, everyone a new member wish you all a great day!!!
Canadian

:)Wonderful to have you join us Canadian, I am a descendant of French Canadians on Mom's side so we're like 1/2 related don't ya know:D

What are some favorite Canadian dishes? And what is all the rave now in cooking circles around you? And what are your personal favorites on a more personal note?

I love my latest discovery Moroccan cooking, have you ever given it a try?

Any way let me know what's going on up there in the Cold Northern parts!

Your Southern Cousin, CCCathy

Welcome to our family, eh!

Don't be shy about posting.

Hi Canadian- and welcome!

You've happened into the right neighborhood! If you're a foody on any level, this is a satisfying place to enjoy. We're an inclusive, welcoming gang who thoroughly enjoys sharing and learning with everyone. We're a diverse group who come here from all regions, all experiences and every walk of life.

Which province are you from? I lived in Alaska for 13 years and enjoyed lotsa time in BC. In fact among my all-time fav desitnations are Victoria- and Charlottetown, back east... I just love that island living!

Please share more about yourself... We're glad you're here- we hope you're compelled to contribute often and perhaps become a regular!

Thank You

Hi, I want to thank all of you for the warm welcome! I don't know if I belong here. My experience with cooking is opening cans and putting bread in a toaster.

Please do not hesitate to tell me if I do not fit in. Do you have to be a good cook and share recipes to be on this site? I really am useless in the kitchen but hopefully not for long. I am eager to learn if you are all willing to help me with the many questions I have.

I am from Toronto, Ontario, the most exciting news of the day is that David Beckham is in our fine City.

I hope you all have a great day!!!

Regards,
Canadian

Canadian,

Don't leave just yet. Stick it out- you'll find you fit-in... If you like to eat- and want to learn- hang out a while! Good habits can't help but rub-off on you, I promise! Ask, ask, ask! No question is too silly.

P.S. You never know- you might even be able to give us all some pointers on making toast!

Chubby just about said it all, Canadian.

Our membership skills range from can't-boil-water to professional chef. What we share is an interest in food, a willingness to share, and a level of courtesy found on no other list I know of.

Most forums describe themselves as families or communities. SpicePlace really is those things.

So, sit down at the table. Poor a cup of coffee. Ask questions. Join in the discussions.

Fact is, I'm having problems with my can opener right now. So if you've got any tips.....

Back