What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, new here

P

patunia

Hello everyone. :)

I am new here my name is Cris and I love to cook. I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try. I am sort of a collector of recipes I guess you would say. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with all of you.

Cris:D

Howdy Cris- and welcome! Always room for more and we enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends, for sure! C'mon in and don't be shy- make your way 'round and speak-out on anything to anyone at anytime! That's the coolest thang about this group- all are included and everyone has a voice! We're glad you're here!

Howdy do, Cris.

Pull up a chair, pour you a cup of coffee, and join the discussions. Everybody's voice is welcome.

Do you have any favorite cuisines or cooking styles?

I'm assuming from your screen name you're in Pennsylvania. Where abouts?

Thank you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to spending time here. Once school starts here next month I will have more time, but for now I will stop by when I can.

Cris:)

Back