What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Canman

Hey CanMan let us know that you're OK. I just heard the breaking news about the earthquake!

Was it just a good tremor, or more than that?

Hope all's well with you, Cathy

Thought I would show my 'face' in my Avatar. I'm a Burl Ives, if anyone is old enough to know him. And yes a full head of (grey) hair at 64.

I just got done commenting on your Avatar at the breakfast Thread!

My new Avatar is one of my favorite subjects to paint= Koi and Goldfish!!! On another forum I was reading a post where someone mentioned eating some varities of carp, never tried it, but I don't think they would be so bad.

FYI: I LOVED BURL IVES!!!! His song "They call the wind Mariah" was so beautiful.

Also see today's home page for MSN there is a article about some Awe-Inspiring Astro images for Mercury and Mars.

I love Astro-imaging! There are some wonderful web-sites devoted to it!

Also CanMan speaking of that totally outrageous fantasy only pizza you'd like there was a cookie recipe listed here that I found to be amazing it has all the ingredients of every cookie I have ever loved, p-nut butter, ch. chips, oatmeal, everything....... I am even thinking of baking some of them, they sound terribly & awfully fattening and delicious!!!

I looked up those MSN images. Great photos. NASA especially loves to show off its pictures, which is why it raises eyebrows when they don't on certain things. Our universe is an awesome place, as is our little binary solar system. :)

Back