What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

cookie

Hey I just found this cooking forum. I like cooking with spices and going to farmers markets in the summer:) I like getting new recipes;)

Hi cookie- and welcome!

I'm Kevin- or "chubbyalaskagriz". I've been a member here for a wee bit over a month and I'm loving it- I predict you will too! This is a friendly and inclusive group- everyone's kind and courteous and supportive. We all have a ball! Folks from all walks of life and all degrees of cooking experience and capability hang-out here- so c'mon in, pull up a chair- help yourself to the virtual pitcher of iced-tea and make yourself to-home! We hope to see you often- and speak-up anytime about anything you like! We're glad you're here!

Last edited:
Welcome, Cookie,

Hope you find us to your liking.

Don't be shy about joining in. Add to an existing thread or start a new one of your own.

Hi Kevin Thanks for the welcoming I'm sure I'll like it here and you guys will give me great cooking ideas. I already have seen your Grandma's cake recipe on line I still have to copy it. It sounds really good. Thanks again, Cookie :)

Welcome Cookie! Lookie lookie here comes Cookie!!!!!!!!!!

We also have fun and enjoy life too, allmost all really Good "Foodies" do!

Nice to have u!

CCCathy

P.S. I learned the new term "foodies" after joining this forum, it's a name for folks who like to cook, or talk about food, and or......just generally love anything food related! So I think your name is neat "Cookie" the "foodie"!

Nice to have u!

CCCathy

P.S. I learned the new term "foodies" after joining this forum, it's a name for folks who like to cook, or talk about food, and or......just generally love anything food related! So I think your name is neat "Cookie" the "foodie"!

Hi cccathy I know food is fun :} foodies I LOVE IT CUTE

Nice to have u!

CCCathy

Hi cccathy I know food is fun :} foodies I LOVE IT CUTE SEE YA,COOKIE

Back