What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a Great Weekend

M

mrsjimmyp

I just want to wish all of you a great weekend.:) And thank you all again for making me feel welcome.
I'm heading to a Birthday party this afternoon....my neice and I share the same Birthday ....Aug 7....so family are giving us a party today.....It is going to be another Hot day in the South...we are under a heat Advisory for today and Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter.
Catch ya'll later Dahlins' ;)
Francie

Last edited:
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday, dear Francieeeeeeeeeee

wait for it now, big finish

Happy Birthday To You

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
ws30jd.gif

An August Baby!!! Happy Birthday Francie!!! My Dad is Aug 8the and baby sis is Aug. 18th and now I know you and you're August too! Hope it will be the greatest ever!!!

It's nice to receive early Bday wishes...the party theme Saturday was "Over the Hill " ...lol...my neice turned 40 and I' will be 40 + a few yeras. Told them this was the last one I'm celebrating since the BIG 50 is breathing down my neck !

A unusual fact about my kids Bdays and mine. My younest son who is 22( actually my stepson) Bday is in May...My daughter ( 17 ) is in June..My oldest son (28) is in July and mine August

Back