What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from L.A.

I

Ironhide

I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. I am livign in Los Angeles and working for Kraft. I am not much of a cook but im hoping to learn a lot from you all in the forum.

Welcome to the group, Ironhide.

Best way to learn is to ask questions, express your opinion, and, basically, just join right in. We're actually nothing more than a virtual kaffeclatch. So pull up a chair, pour a cuppa, and there ya go.

What do you do for Kraft?

Welcome IronHide!!!

Yes Kyh Is Right On Target, We're A Very Tight Knit Coffee-clutch And We Love It Too, Hope You Will Find It To Your Liking And Start Hanging Out With Us Too!

We Have Another Member Who I Believe Works For The Philadelphia Cream Cheese Company, She Is So Funny Everything We Talk About She Manages To Relate To Cream Cheese, But She Is So Cool And We Love Her And She Has Good Ideas!!!

You're Being A Kraft Employee Could Be Useful, Got Any Coupons For Us? LOL

Last edited:
Hey Ironhide!

C'mon in & pulluppa chair! All are welcome- the more the merrier! Why don'cha tell us a bit about yourself? We're a diverse groupa folks from many walks of life and I'm sure you'll fit right in! smiles- k.

new here

Hi there all...
just thought would say hey from Toronto

Hey back at cha, MJ,

Welcome to the SpicePlace family. Pull up a chair, pour a cuppa, and join the kaffeklatch.

Howdy MJ!

You've just walked into one of the friendliest places in town! We're a group of folks from all walks of life- all levels of cooking 'know-how'... The one thing we have in common is our friendliness and our joy of making friends outta strangers! So c'mon in and as KYH says- pour yourself a cup! You won't be new for long, here!

Back