What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo everybody

C

cookinghaus

Hi everybody,i'm cookinghaus! I'm so exited to join this forum as i can see so many great recipes & helpful members here :)

Thanks for providing such nice "place" to hang ard :p

Wecome to our family, Cookinghaus. Hope you find it a comfortable place.

Don't hesitate to jump right in. What makes SpicePlace special is the level of activity by our members. We're certainly not all experts. Indeed, there's at least one person here who claims she can burn water. But that matters not.

So, join in existing threads, or start some of your own.

Welcome Cookinghaus...Jump right in ....I'm not an expert by no means and I have found found some wonderful recipes and made great new friends in the process.

Howdy cookinghaus!

Welcome! This is a mighty fine place to hang out. Strangers aren't strangers for long here! (though some do remain 'strange' forever- we cain't help that, though! Hee-Hee!)

We're a diverse and inclusive group who have a chair at our table for anyone who cares to sit a spell... Jump on in- we love conversation and anything offered will be fun to share!

Welcome CH!

Love your screen name, my favorite TV character ever was "Hoss" from Bonanza! LOL

Great to have you & hope you love it here at SP as much as I do!

CCCathy

I always liked Hoss to he was always my favorite on Bonanza when I was a little girl. :) Cookie

Hello all
I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India. I am working in a private firm. Nice to meet
you all.This forum looks so interesting.Hope i can enjoy stay.

Hi sreeja,

Welcome to our little site. All are welcome here- and we always enjoy meeting new people and making new friends! smiles- kevin

Back