What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Timer

• Thread starter Kelley's Kitchen
  • Start date
K

Kelley's Kitchen

Hello, I've heard great things about this forum from my new friend Cook Chatty Cathy. Thanks Cathy. I am excited to learn new things and to share what I know.

Hi Kelley and welcome to our little place to share and learn everything we can as it relates to YUMMY food!!!!

We are somewhat of a family her at Spice Place and celebrate when our family grows, and always feel the more the merrier!!! SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU!!!

I so enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful family and am now looking forward to our being able to stay in touch thru the Spice Place forum! We sure love your "neck of the woods" up there in Kentucky, you are so fortunate!

Talk at ya' later, Cathy

Last edited:
Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the web...and some great recipes.

Howdy, Kelley-

Welcome- c'mon in and pulluppa chair! There's a hot pot of coffee and a pitcher of iced tea in the kitchen- go help yerself- then make yerself ta'home...

There are many food-forums similar to this one on the web, but this is the ONLY one where a self-appointed welcome-wagon of half-dozen neighborly folks jumps up to greet ya right when ya walk thru the door. Plus we don't bicker and battle here, like they do elsewhere- it just ain't our style- so that alone is a big PLUS!

We're a diverse, inclusive, warm & friendly bunch- we come from every walk of life- and all regions. We're eager to share what we know- and just as eager to learn what YOU know... so please visit often and post regularly!

We're glad you joined us! If we can be of help as your poke around and learn your way, don't hesitate to ask. smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz) p.s. Cathy- thanks for bringin' us new friends!

Last edited:
Back