What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time on this Forum

C

Castiron pig

Hi Every one,

This looks like it could be a fun place to get good info on all aspects of cooking.

From my Log-in you may guess that my interest is in cast iron. I have bought tons of it for use in camping and back yard use. Now I have started collecting the Enamel cast iron for indoors

Howdy Castiron,

Welcome to the friendliest cooking forum on the web! C'mon in and have a seat... we're glad you're here. There's always room for another at the table. By the way- help yer'self to some iced tea or a cuppa coffee! Please make sure to drop by and contribute often... afterall, we're all about being neighborly, and sharing is part of caring! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

Welcome CI,

We love our newbies! This is the best forum in the whole of web-world! Hope you will find it to your liking as well and become an old-timer before long!

CCCathy

P.S. If you like new cast iron products check out Pepperman's newest cast iron gadget! Just go into his member profile and hit all posts for Pepperman and look at them all, especially the one called "Cheesy Peppers" I believe that's the name for that thread or something similar! You will find his new cast iron invention there!

Last edited:
Welcome ....you are in good company here. And I too love cooking with cast iron.

Back