What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

busybee

C

cb440304

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I love recipies, cookware, and cooking.

Hello busybee and welcome to the group ! Jump right in and join the best forum for great food and fellowship .

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I love recipies, cookware, and cooking.
Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and I am looking forward to new recipies, cooking, and seeing all the new gadets for cooking.

busybee

Howdy cb440304/busybee!

Welcome HOME! You're gonna love it here- love it so much, in fact, that you're gonna feel right at home instantly and never want to leave!

We're a fun, friendly and diverse bunch with a variety of experience, from all regions and all walks of life.

We've got all the bases covered from a Preacher's wife to a former pimp (he was a 2-week temp-pimp on fill-in basis, only) and everyone inbetween!

Some are stay-at-home-housewives, others retirees... some are chefs or former chefs- others are food-writers who publish books/articles and lead lectures/seminars... one has even published erotica! Many of us garden and put-up food for the winter, another of us cooks traditional Italian feasts that would put Carmella Soprano to shame! We're old/young, fat/skinny, male/female, married/single, liberal/conservative, northerners/southerners, str8/gay, dog-owners/cat-owners... we even have one who likes to shop at Wal-Mart, and another who secretly fantasizes about learning to belly-dance, and posing nude as an artist's model, Hee-Hee! (okay, that's taking it a wee-bit too far- we in fact have more than one Wal-Mart shopper!)

Anyway- my point is, we're a welcoming, neighborly, inclusive bunch and we always make room for one more at the table... so c'mon in, help yerself to the coffee-pot or the iced-tea pitcher, and grab yerself a chair! And by the way- it's always the new guy's duty to bring the donuts next morning! (Oh, and the one thing we have in common is we love to eat, and to some degree- we can cook- or wish we could!) smiles & winks- kevin (aka 'chubbyalaskagriz')

Last edited:
Back