What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

B

BGrande

I just dropped by to say hello to everyone. I'm new here and I'm sure this will be a delightful place to be.

BGrande

cc

Welcome to our forum BG!

I love being a member and have learned so much! This is such a friendly place to visit & have fun while we discuss food, recipes, cooking utensils and techniques, and sometimes even such topics as spammers:D, and how Mama would like to get out hammers for each of to use to chase them off!
We laugh and tease and sometimes we agree to disagree and we all have a common bond: that is what we call being "FOODIES":)

Each addition to our forum family is cause for a celebration as we each learn and ask questions and the more the merrier! I hope you'll like it here as much as I do.

Cheers, CCCathy

Last edited:
Thank you, Chatty Cathy, for the nice welcome. I don't know a lot about cooking but would like to learn and just lucked up and found this forum.

I'm looking forward to the "fun" that you all seem to have here. By the way, I had a "Chatty Cathy Doll" when I was growing up; I bet you probably never heard of it, lol.

Anyway, I was wanting it make some biscuits and this seems to be the place to learn. I'll visit the bread forum soon.

Again, thank you for the welcome. I might get confused here but please forgive me. Oh, will I need to thank each individual or as a group that welcomed me? I'm already lost, lol. If so, then this is for you all, who welcomed me here.

BGrande

Last edited:
Thank you, Chatty Cathy, for the nice welcome. I don't know a lot about cooking but would like to learn and just lucked up and found this forum.
I'm looking forward to the "fun" that you all seem to have here. By the way, I had a "Chatty Cathy Doll" when I was growing up; I bet you probably never heard of it, lol.
Anyway, I was wanting it make some biscuits and this seems to be the place to learn. I'll visit the bread forum soon.
BGrande

Hello Again BG and you're more than welcome!

I am 51 yrs. old and vaguely remember the "Chatty Cathy" doll that I had and I honestly think she stood almost as tall as me:D I was born in 1956
and I believe they came out in 1960 so I do not remember her real well but just a little bit! But I did take that user name on purpose to try and give people a "tip" or "hint" to my age as I figure I am just about the same age as the original "Chatty Cathy" who was blonde haired and blue eyed and the doll was tremendously popular and the first talking doll!

Anyway about biscuits I have a very simple fool proof recipe I believe I posted it here on the bread thread. I will look it up and if I find it I will get it to pull up for you where you can see it under today's posts.

Welcome! If your not really a cook this is a great sight to get recipes from. I just started here and got some good recipe's to try. Cookie :)

Back