What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me, please!!!

A

Anna84

Hi,
my name is Anna and I'm a student of business administration at the University of Trier/ Germany. I participate in a seminar about "corporate branding". Please help me by filling in the questionnaire at the following link:

survey.uni-trier.de

I affirm that it is a project only for research and non-commercial. Of course it is anonymous and no personal data is required. It takes about 10-15 minutes. Please answer each question, because only completed questionnaires can be used.
My performance depends on your help. Thank you very much!!!

I am really sorry, but I guarantee that it is no spam. I just don't have an opportunity to find nice people to help me...

and by the way - sorry you can't find NICE people. Cripe with all the other sites and this same exact post????

Move on - your type is not wanted here and will not be tolerated.

Mama

jafo - believe I would - this is one thread that I cvannot delete anything - or it would have been gone before the ink was dry - if you know what I mean...............

to the future spammers that hit this thread - beware - I will get you - but MY way - and you won't like it at all when I am done with you...................

Mama's got her ways.......................................

trust me.............

Back