What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MamasRecipes - Introduction

M

Mamasrecipes

Hello all,

My wife and I enjoy going out, but equally enjoy a good home made meal.
And since she was often asked for her recipes, I decided to put together a website to share her recipes with anybody who's interested.
My intention is to post some of the recipes on this forum.

:DWe love new recipes and members so glad to have you! We are like a big ole' family here and get excited when our family grows!!! We welcome you.

CCCathy

Thank you for your kind words - the first recipe is posted under Breakfast

Welcome to our family, Mamasrecipes.

Don't confine yourself to posting recipes, though. This is a welcoming bunch, and you needn't hesitate about joining any conversation. Or, for that matter, starting one of your own.

Just pull up a chair, pour yourself a cuppa, and jump right in.

Howdy and WELCOME!

I think you'll find we're a fine bunch of folks here- and what's more is, we're always excited to add more fine folks to our membership!

We're the friendliest bunch on the web, by far- so c'mon in and make yourself at home. Pour a cuppa coffee or a tall glass of iced tea and enjoy!

Feel free to visit often and post frequently! The best way to make new friendships on the web at forums like this is to interact a lot. We're a group of diverse backgrounds and a variety of cooking habits, and we all love sharing- some of us have/do cook professionally on various levels, some of us are talented home cooks with loyal followings- and some of us, it's all we can do to open a bag or OREOS! But- the difference at this site is there's room for ALL at the table! Everyone- regardless of their level of skill has something to contribute- something to teach... and we're pretty darned good here at celebrating that. So-- we're glad you found us- and hope you'll enjoy! smiles- chubbyalaskagriz

Back