What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day

R

Redneck Charger

G'day..
Yes, I am new around here.. But hope to get to know you all.. Looking for recipes to make the GF and her young Lad as they come home from school.. Been off for a while due to a car accidnet.. so have a bit of time on my plate.. So look forward to getting to know you all..:rolleyes:

Howdy Red!

...and welcome to our l'il corner of the web. You happened onto the perfect place if you're looking for a warm place made up of folks who love cooking and eating! We a diverse group who come from all regions, all walks of life, and with varied levels of cooking experience.

C'mon in- pull'uppa chair, grab a cuppa coffee- or a glass of iced tea and make yourself at home! We're glad you're here! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

Welcome! I can tell you that my wife said it was my lasagna that made her fall in love with me. Perhaps Mama here has a good recipe for it for you. Mine, well, it is just a feel recipe and I have actually never written it down. Good luck with the recuperating..

Welcome to our little family, Redneck.

Jump right in and join the discussions. Or start a few of your own. We're an easy going bunch, and will be happy to answer any questions as best we can.

I have one question of my own, though. What's a redneck doing in the great white north? :D

:DI love it a redneck from Canada, my Mom's entire family came from Canada and are French Canadians, and they moved to Miami, FL and her youngest brother always refered to himself as a Redneck!

Thank you Everyone for your welcome's// feel very welcomed..and I thank you all for that!:rolleyes:

Back