What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm New

Hi Mapiva- and WELCOME!

(Folks- I'd like to introduce Mapiva to you! She's been a member at a couple of other places I have hung-out at in the past, and she's been a fine, fine person to get to know and enjoy! She's got knowledge, inquisativeness, neigborly manners- and she enthusiastically takes part! You know- all the things we LOVE in new folks, here! )

Mapiva- as you know, there are many food forums out there. ALL have their good points- but in all honesty for ME, this one meets more of my needs than any other ever has.

We're a diverse group with varied tastes and experiences. We come from all regions and all walks of life. EVERY single person here who contributes is great folk who I have genuinely grown to feel I "know" and care for!

So, c'mon in- pulluppa chair- and pour yourself a cuppa coffee, or a tall glass of iced-tea! We're glad you're here and we're willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you feel welcomed! smiles & a wink- kevin

Hey, Kiddo,

Finally found your way to the best of the breed, huh?

Glad to see you.

WELOME!!! WE ARE PLEASED TO HAVE YOU JOIN and the best word you used was GREEK and I personally would absolutely LOVE your Moussaka recipe!!! PLEASE do share it, I have eggplants coming in very well in my garden and so want a good moussaka recipe!

Very happy you've joined our little family:) CCCathy

You're certainly welcome, Mapiva!

Cyber communities are taking over it seems- and I hate that! However, I find it a wee-bit more tolerable with folks who at least work hard to remain friendly and polite, and who hold on to those neighborly traditions of welcome-wagonning and genuine sincerity.

I have spent time at other forums- and still hang-out from time to time at a couple that just don't seem to value the polite nicities. That's cool for them- but I'm not desperate enuf for cummunity to become one of the common robots found at most of them...

We here are of a different breed- I think that's one of the things that makes us all proud to be here... and that's why we're selective about who we try and recruit and welcome aboard! We've got no tolerance here for those who misbehave and refuse to work hard to meet the high standards!

We know you'll fit-in here, Mapiva- and again, we're danged glad you're with us! winks- k.

Back