What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rosemary Tomato Parmesan Bread With Pic

jglass

This is in my bread machine as type. I added 1tsp. garlic powder to the recipe. Wish me luck ;) When I get it finished I will add a pic...good or bad lol. I have it on dough setting then I am going to finish it in the oven

Rosemary Tomato Parmesan Bread

Makes 1-1lb loaf
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, snipped into small pieces
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 cups bread flour
2 teaspoons yeast
1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato

Add all ingredients except tomatoes to bread machine in the order listed, making a little indention in the flour for the yeast.
Turn on machine (use white bread setting).
If tomatoes are packed in oil, first blot them dry with a paper towel.
Cut or snip tomatoes into small pieces-- but do not add them until after the first knead.
If your machine has a fruit& nuts setting, add them when that beeper goes off.

It is a smaller loaf but it came out looking good. Smells yummy.

29wvl2w.jpg

zvbo1k.jpg

I downloaded the recipe from some site I was on and used my bread machine to make the dough and baked it off in the oven. I hate the shape bread machines bake the bread in. It is totally someone elses recipe.

I know they are weird but when you do not have the time to create dough from scratch the luxury of owning a bread machine is that you can set it up at night and have fresh bread when you wake up. I make what we call bake or dosti roti and can have it ready in 10 mins from scratch, the beauty of this dough is very little work and when you roll it out with a rolling pin and place it on a hot circular baking stone it rises to form the shape of a flying saucer separating the dough in the middle right in front of your eyes.

Back