What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from TX

P

PoorGirl

My name is Jerri. I need Help on the kitchen. I am cooking impaired. I dont cook much. I seem to burn everything. I am getting better though thanks to various web sites including this one.

Welcome to the forum Jerri! We all burn things here and there. Once you burn something, then get bold, try it again except the next time just cook a little shorter time, and on lower heat. That's the best way to learn. Timers help too!

There are several others of us from Texas too, I believe. Woohoo!

I think we all make mistakes. One time I set the kitchen on fire trying to boil water. No lie.

Another time, I tried to cook a frozen pizza and forgot to take it off the cardboard disk first. Yeah, that was tasty.

r8rpwr said:
Another time, I tried to cook a frozen pizza and forgot to take it off the cardboard disk first. Yeah, that was tasty.

I've done that too. Makes a hard to cut pizza until you realize the mistake and then a very uncooked crust. It wasn't a pleasant meal.

Welcome to the forum poorgirl! We all do dumb things in the kitchen. It helps to stay in the kitchen when cooking, but that doesn't help when cooking cardboard pizzas :)

Hi Jerri!
and welcome to our community. Seems like a friendly place with nice people. Hope to see you around.

Alice

Back