What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from So. Calif.

D

dreamvision

Hi,

My name is Barbi and I am a former New Englander transplanted to the High Desert of Southern California. While I have loved cooking most of my life I am rather new to food blogs and putting my cooking out there on the internet. I love learning new tips and recipes so I hope I will get lot's of that here.

Barbi you'll love it here at SP and I am sure you'll love what you find here. Lots of recipes and friendly sharing. We all learn from one another, and even if it's only to get inspiration from time to time it is a great place to visit. Hope you'll enjoy it and visit often!

Hi Barbi,

...and welcome to our sweet l'il corner of the web! We're a great group- we come from all walks of life and all regions. Plus we enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends! We hope you'll visit and post often! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

Hi Barbi and Welcome ! you have come to the right place...lots of friendly helpfull people ...so just jump right in.

Back