What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone.

K

kkc97

Just wanted to say hi. This sounds like a fun place.
More later.
KKC97 :):)

Hi my name is kittykat103172 and i am happy to be here.

Welcome KK and KittyKat . Jump right in and join us.

Howdy kkc97!

Welcome- c'mon in a pulluppa chair! This is one of my fav cooking forums on the web. I've been to many- some of them I no longer waste time at- and a few I still drop by now and then. But for my money THIS is the BEST one by far! So- you made a good turn by dropping by to check us out! We're a friendly and diverse group- made up of folks who come from many regions and all walks of life. We represent a huge span of backgrounds, experience and outlooks. In short- we're a well-rounded gaggle of people who always enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends. There's room at the table for all- so help yourself to a cuppa coffee, or a tall glass of iced tea, and start gabbing... We're glad you're here! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

BTW, kkc97- I too am from central Illinois- Bloomington/Normal to be precise. I was born in Peoria and grew up in Groveland and Hopedale. Where do you call home?

Last edited:
Back