What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Be

Hello :)
Glad you decided to join us. Tell us a little about yourself.
I live in KY. I cook mostly southern food with a splash of italian and asian thrown in.

Hey Newbie,

We welcome you to our part of Cyber-space, this is a great forum, and if you join in the fun I know you'll enjoy it and learn alot and we will probably learn alot from you as well!

What are some of your favorite foods? Do you love to cook, and what is your preferred cooking method?

Me I love Crock Pot cooking and Grilling out, and just lately have learned to cook in a tagine (for Moroccan cusine).

Hope you'll hang out with us often, CCCathy

Howdy Karen,

Welcome to our l'il corner of the web! We pride ourselves on bein' just about the finest kitchen group anywhere! We're a diverse group rom several regions, w/ a variety of backgrounds and experiences. C'mon in, pulluppa chair, help yourself to the coffee pot and make y ou rself at home! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

Back