What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!!!

J

jlcichetti

Hi! I'm Joanne and I am Watkins Associate. Watkins has been providing Award Winning Natural & Organic Spices & Extracts for over 140 years, as well as a line of All Natural Personal & Home Care Products & Home Remedies. I'm 54 years old and currently on Social Security Disability. I became a Watkins Associate to supplement my income.

I enjoy using, as well as selling these products because they are just awesome and far better than anyother cooking seasoning products I ever used. They also have some mouth-watering recipes.

If any one is interested, please visit my website and try some of our Premium products. I am certain you won't settle for anything less once you have. In addition, Watkins offers this SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If a Watkins product used in your home is, for any reason, considered unsatisfactory, we will gladly refund the full purchase price.

Let me have your feedback! Please feel free to email me for the link to the Watkins Website.

Joanne Cichetti
Watkins Associate #381546
(610) 470-1159
jlcichetti@inbox.com

Last edited:
Back