What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chocolate turtle cheesecake

Mama Mangia

Super Moderator
CHOCOLATE TURTLE CHEESECAKE

1 (7 oz) package caramels
1/4 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup chopped pecans -- divided
1 chocolate crumb pie crust
2 (3 oz) packages cream cheese -- softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/4 cups milk
1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup fudge topping

Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-low
heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes, until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into piecrust. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Add pudding mix; process about 30 seconds longer. Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, covering evenly. Chill, loosely covered, until set, about 15 minutes. Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle top with remaining pecans. Chill, loosely covered, until serving time. Yield: 12 servings.

Dessert!!

Mama, I like this because it's a no bake and it's easy to prepare in a flash!! It sounds Delicious!! Cookie :)

mama, I ain't had a chance to try this one yet (oh, but I WILL!), but I took my nephew to Culver's yesterday and I ordered a cashew-turtle sundae in honor of the thought of your yummy cheesecake!

mama, I ain't had a chance to try this one yet (oh, but I WILL!), but I took my nephew to Culver's yesterday and I ordered a cashew-turtle sundae in honor of the thought of your yummy cheesecake!

I Love the flavor of the day at culver's mm, cashew-turtle sounds good! ;)

I copied Mama's recipe the other day I though that it sounded like a good one to bring to a party! Cookie :)

Back