What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All

Hello Geyser,

What do you think of this site~ pretty cool huh!!! :)

I saw you were registering earlier and what attracted me to look was your on-line name ~ I call my pets geysers (I have 3 dogs) and I just love that name ~ please don't take offense~ I just love the name and I wanted you to know why

I look forward to getting to know you as will everyone else

~ The picture I have posted is of my Snoopy ~ he is my special little geyser ~ he is fearless and goofy all at the same time ~ He is quite the "Ham" ~~~ We're also animal pet lovers here too~ another +++++ reason to be here besides the delicious recipes and friendships that is so freely offered.

Little long winded, yes, but... in a special way to say "hello"

dianne
daffydancesmall1dp.gif

I love geysers!

;) Hi, no, I don't live in Yellowstone, BUT...I did live in Utah, and there was a cold water geyser there just outside of town. I loved to go there and watch it. It is hard to get a name on sites these days, so you have to think hard to find one that isn't in use...at least on this site!! And, I moved back to Illinois, but I always wish I am back there!

Thanks CCCathy, hope you got some good recipes and ideas for us!

Hi Diane...I also have 3 dogs and am an animal lover...maybe someone has some good homemade dog treat recipes for us. I have 3 Poms from various places, people decided they didn't want them!!!
Glad to talk to you, and am looking forward to seeing all the good recipes.
Thanks.... geyser

jglass ...thank you for the welcome and I am looking forward to talking to everyone and exchanging some great recipes and ideas!

geyser

I've never been to Utah, have several good friends from there, and the pictures I've seen of Utah is beautiful.

Can you post some pictures about your "geyser" in Utah? Would love to see it :)

In Fountain Hills Az, they have a man-made fountain that is breath taking:
fountainhills01.jpg

I go there often, gives me tranquility every time I go: Here are some facts about the fountain:

# When the fountain is operating, it has a column of water that can reach 562 feet in height.
# The Fountain is set in the middle of a 30 acre lake. It spurts a column of water for 15 minutes every hour on the hour between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., unless weather conditions (wind) prohibit it.
# If the wind reaches 10 MPH, the Fountain automatically turns itself off.

I have a Jurasic computer put together by pterodactyls!! I cannot do ANYTHING! BUT, I am getting a new one soon, and then I will be able to show pictures and do the things I only read about!!!:D

I lived in Green River, Utah and there is a man-made cold water geyser that geyses only when it feels like it! So, you just had to go out there and hope for the best. I do have some pictures, but they are not digital. I have only recently begun to venture out of Bedrock. I do have my new digital camera waiting to be used on the yet to be purchased new computer.

Anyway, I gotta leave here for awhile. I will return later.
Beautiful Geyser Picture!!!!! Looks like the Utah geyser could have been that high, I forgot the statistics, but I will look for them.

Thank you very much, looking forward to talking to you!! And getting recipes of course!!

Back