What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candy Cane Fudge

jglass

Candy Cane Fudge

1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars or 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
1/4 cup crushed candy cane (or crushed starlight mints)

Heat sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
Remove from heat, add chocolates, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
Stir until smooth and pour into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
Chill until firm and cut into squares.

I Love Love Love Fudge and I think the addition of peppermint is a neat idea!!!! Oh goodness I can't believe Christmas is so near!!!! I see another 10 lbs. slipping up on me:D

Jani, you're having way too much fun smashing up that candy. Put down the mallet and step away! hehe
(((((holiday hugs))))
Nan

When Jon and I were picking out stuff for the kitchen he asks me while we were shopping if I needed anything else. I picked up a marble rolling pin and handed it to him. As he feels of it his eyes get bigger and he goes no way unless I can drill a hole in one end of it for a whistle lol. Everytime he picks at me I always say... I have to pick me up one of those heavy rolling pins lol.

Back