What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ham and Herbed Cream Cheese with Jezebel Sauce from Erasmia (good friend)

D

dianncy64

A very good friend named Erasmia on another food forum posted this awesome recipe in regards to a TEA PARTY thread (we had been reminiscing about "does anyone have tea parties and what to serve) .
I've made this many times and everyone absolutely loves it. Unfortunately I can not get a message to her, but I hope she realizes I am honoring her recipe by posting it.

Ham and Herbed Cream Cheese with Jezebel Sauce

2 (3ounce) packages cream cheese, softened

1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary

1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme

24 thin toasted baguette slices

1 1/2 pounds deli ham sliced to 1/4-inch thickeness

1 recipe Jezebel Sauce

Garnish fresh rosemary

In a small bowl and using and electric mixer at medium spped, beat together cream cheese, rosemary, and thyme.

Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture onto each baguette slice. Using a 1-inch round cutter, cut ham slices and layer on baguette slices.

Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon Jezebel Sauce onto each sandwich. Garnish with fresh rosemary, if desired.

Jezebel Sauce

Makes about 1/2 cup

2 tablespoons peach preserves

2 tablespoons pineapple preserves

2 tablespoons orange preserves

2 teaspoons Dijon mustard

1 teaspoon horseradish

1 teaspoon white-wine Worcestershire sauce

In a small bowl, stir together preserves, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.Cover and refrigerate.

Makes about 24 sandwiches

Last edited:
Back