What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing my Avatar!

This is a good picture that very much resembles our new puppy "Duke"; only difference is Duke's eyes do not have as much of the dark color from his muzzle around them as this puppys does! Otherwise it's an exact match oh yeah... and Duke's wrinkles in his forehead wrinkle diagonally across his head running from ear to ear!!!:)

He went to the vet today for his 1st shots and worming, boy was he happy when we picked him up!!! It is amazing how very fast you get attached to them and they to you!

Maddy saw this photo and she said "That Looks Just Like HIM!!!" "But it's not him though!!!" I said "No he's cuter and younger and Duke's little eyes have a sad look to them!!!" You all ought to see all the cute Boxer images on google, I love looking at them!!! He weighed 3 lbs. at the vet today, and imagine that he is 7 weeks old, since he is mixed with chihuahua I think he will stay smallish in size, we may just have a miniature Boxer wouldn't that be neat? I just wonder how a chihuahua and a boxer ever managed to mate!?! But let me tell you the outcome has been wonderful, Duke is just the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!!

Last edited:
Back