What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

mikaty9

I just joined and am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning new recipes to cook for my wife until later everyone have a great day or night from Overland Park ks wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New YEAR

Merry Christmas to you also Mikaty!!! And welcome to our little corner of cyber world, we always love getting new members and I know you'll learn so much, get constant great ideas, recipes, and even meet some great folks!
I love this forum, it has really been an inspiration to me as I am sure to many others as well!!!

Cheers, CCCathy

Welcome Mikaty9. I am also a newbie, but I'm already in love with this site:) It's fantastic and people are very friendly:)

Julie

Howdy mikaty9!

Welcome- we're glad u stopped by! We're a fine bunch of foodies- we always enjoy meeting new folks and making new friends. C'mon in and make yerself at home! smiles- kevin (chubbyalaskagriz)

Back