What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just arrived!

Hello Lucas,

Wow Switzerland must be awesome, and you're Italian? What took you to the area? How do you like the local foods?

Welcome to our forum, I hope you will come to love it as much as I do, it is a wonderful place for "FOODIES" to hang out and have fun together!!!

Cheers, CCCathy

Hello CCCathy,

Switzerland is beatiful, even if comparison with Italy makes her life difficult :)

I moved 'cause i got a job offer there, local food is not exactly fancy, actually for most of their tipical dishes you need a spare liver before sitting at the table:)

I guard my kitchen as a temple of italian cooking in an hostile country which clearly accept friends coming from every place around the world.

Looking forward to have fun together
Luca

I moved 'cause i got a job offer there, local food is not exactly fancy, actually for most of their tipical dishes you need a spare liver before sitting at the table:)

I guard my kitchen as a temple of italian cooking in an hostile country which clearly accept friends coming from every place around the world.

Sounds like the local foods are a wee bit on the "greasy" side ya' might say??? I was thinking that with all the sausage dishes and such there would be ample grease:eek: I can see that could be disasterous on ones vital organs! My sister married into a German family and I have never seen a family that consumed so much sausage, I love their pastries though!!!

Yes you guard your Italian food with a passion!!!

I couldn't find the address for the web site but have you seen FXcuisine. That is also written with an Italian-Swiss flavor. It's a great site.

jfain,

I accessed Luca's website on his profile page and I visited FXcuisine. Wow, the article "Stilton with port" was interesting. That block of cheese was HUGE.:eek: Thanks for sharing it:)

What web-site? Now you guys have got my curiosity up?!? I visited his profile page and did not see any web-site listed there, but did see a photograph of Lucas...... and well all I can say is Lucas you sure are a handsome guy, nothing I like better than a handsome guy that can cook;)!!!
Lucas....I told you we have fun here!!!

But seriously I would be interested to see what the girls are talking about, so can someone please tell me the web address? Thanks!

Cathy,
You can find Luca's site under his profile then go under Contact Info and at the bottom of page is his "home page":)

Julie

Thanks all of you,

you're so kind i may start to feel embarassed :)

My web site is pastaesfizi.ch, i opened it because i'm thinking to open a pasta lab and shop in Lausanne, but i'm still looking for the right place and condition, so meanwhile i'm feeding my blog with some recipes, and hopefully causing some watering mouth with pictures of my dishes.

Luca

Hi Luca,

...and welcome to our cozy little food forum! I think you'll find we're a diverse bunch from all regions- all walks of life, and all backgrounds. We also happen to be one of the friendliest groups on the web! We're glad you stopped by- take a look around, pulluppa chair and help yourself to the pot of coffee!

Back