What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

Hi Bubba.

Please stay and give our forum a try. I do not think you will be disappointed!

By the way I went to Wisconsin one summer and loved it!!! Beautiful country!!!
I was at the Nashota House in Oconamowak (spelling???) it was where my Uncle attended monestary to become a priest. It was just unbelieveably beautiful and so many milk cows, lots of terrific summer sausage and cheese that was out of this world!

Hey someone with the name Bubba must be from the south originally...hee-hee!!!

CCCathy

Last edited:
I musta missed sumthin' here... Oh well.

What you missed is the "super moderator" made it clear to me in another thread that my posts are not up to her standards. This prompted me to remove my posts as best I know how and request my registration here be cancelled. Heck, I got a friendlier reception from the Viet Cong. Hope this clarifies things. So long and be well.

This is what I was afraid of.
I understand the need to protect the forum from spammers but we have to give new members the benefit of the doubt.

Howdy Janie. Just thought I'd let y'all know I settled on the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro cookware, 12 piece stainless steel set. Works like a champ even making fried eggs and making gravy was much better than my old pans, faster too.

Bubba You're Back!!! Yeah!!! We are so glad you are giving Spice Place a second try, and glad to hear you like your new Cuisinart Cookware! Good cookware makes such a great difference in the cooking experience, and good knives too. There really is nothing better than a well stocked kitchen!:)

So glad you're back, Cathy

Back