What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New!

O

olecope

New here! Love to cook and EAT! Outdoor cooking and dutch oven cooking are favorites.Scouting also.

We welcome you! Yes outdoors cooking is simply wonderful, we have many here who love it! Love the Scouting programs I was a Girl Scout growing up and loved it! I hope you have many great stories to share!!

Welcome & Happy Holidays, CCCathy

Welcome, I hope you will like the forum. I hope that girl scouts have changed since I was in them. It was more like home ec than anything else. After they taught us how to make soap swans that was it for me. I'm sure though that the scouts have come a long way since then.

Hey Olecope we really need to fill Jfain in on the really great adventures in Girl Scouting. I LOVED IT!!!

Never made a soap swan (???) but made many wonderful things, camped, cooked over a camp fire, starred in plays, and had such great times with my friends it is too hard to write it all down!

Welcome Olecope! My family has been involved in scouting for three generations. Eagle scouts and Gold Awards. We love to go camping and see who can outcook who;) boys or girls!
Julie

Hey Olecope we really need to fill Jfain in on the really great adventures in Girl Scouting. I LOVED IT!!!

Never made a soap swan (???) but made many wonderful things, camped, cooked over a camp fire, starred in plays, and had such great times with my friends it is too hard to write it all down!

I wish we had done things like that. I was always jealous of the boy scouts.

Back