What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to everyone

Oh I do hope it will be of great interest to you!!! We welcome you and hope you'll love it here at SP! It is a great place to learn, share and have some good old fashioned fun. Hope you will like it too:)

What kind of foods do you like? And what do you like to cook?

I love all things food, all different cuisines from all around the world, and just enjoy cooking and sharing.

CCCathy

Howdy, Ironic!

Welcome! We're glad u stopped by. This is THE finest foodie site on the web... we're a fun group of diverse folks from all regions, all walks of life, and with a wide range of experience. Everyone here is an expert on something! C'mon in- pulluppa chair and make yourself at home! smiles- kevin (chubbyalalskagriz)

Thank you for the nice welcome.
I also enjoy cooking a very wide range of cuisines. I have found the use of the internet an amazing tool to communicate with average people around the world and learn different styles of recipes. It is amazing just how here in the States alone how a simple recipe for something like a biscuit or cornbread can spark major discussions and be so different from one area to another.
I would find it hard to say I specialize in anything in particular but if I had to pick and choose I would say that what I do most often is breads and home made pastas using traditional methods.

Back