What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

M

margoc

When I first found this forum I thought it looked informative but it seemed like I couldn't see all the threads unless I registered so I did.

Now I have discovered that I saw all the threads all along, it's just not a busy forum. Bummer. I think I read it all already.

Hi Margo,

Have you learned your way totally around our forum? You can hit search [at the top] and plug in whatever is of interest and it will pull up all that matches, then at the bottom of the page {forum jump] you can search the forums by subject IE: Main Dishes... Beef, Chicken, etc.. under meats, or deserts, cookies and cakes etc. There is also a chatter forum to discuss anything we want, we have alot of fun there!! Under Quick Links above you can see all of Today's Posts!

I do apologize if there is not enough activity for you at the moment, we have slowed a bit with the holidays...but we do have some lively discussions and we have alot of fun as well. If it is not a good fit for you then adiou, but if you would like to give it a try for a while and then make a decision we sure do welcome you and hope you will join in and be an active forum friend!:)

Welcome to Spice Place Margo!

CCCathy

Last edited:
hmmmm...quick to judegment there....but anyway...stick around things will liven up after the Holidays I'm sure.

Welcome! We're glad u stopped by and hope you look around further and like what u see. I hang out at 4-5 diff foodie forums and this one is my FAV!

We're the warmest, friendliest place on the web- w/ the least drama.

We're a diverse bunch from all regions and all walks of life. We boast a membership of 800 w/ over 4000 threads and over 25,000 posts. We've also got a user-friendly archive of past threads/posts that's quite encyclopedic.

Take a look around and check it out! And IF you decide it's not quite for you- someone'll be happy to graciously hold the door for you and assist you out- rather than give ya a shove and then slam it, like other places would do- Ha! But seriously- glad stopped by...

I'm still lurking, I'm always on the lookout for forums. I was just wondering why this one isn't busier as the layout is good and all.

We are normally very busy. Everyone is just busy with the holidays. Most of us are cooking and baking for family and friends right now. Not to mention it is cold and flu season. Things will pick back up after Christmas.

Margoc, welcome. And I agree with the others. I, for one, am totally swamped with the holidays, cooking, family, last minute shopping:rolleyes: I'm usually on alot , but multi tasked to death right now:p Stick around, you'll be glad you did.
Julie

Hi Margo, just wanted to add my welcome to the many you are receiving. I am relatively new here and I just want you to know that I have spent a lot of time on various forums and found this to be one of the very best. The people here are so warm and friendly; so real.

I have been caught up in my daughter being diagnosed with a serious illness, then Thanksgiving and now the Christmas holidays and have hardly had a moment to do my usual posting. I have found some wonderful recipes here and I am sure you will too. Hope you decide to join us. BTW, Mama is a dear. I enjoy her posts so much.

Back