What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mrs. Sally H.

G

Grandmasal

Hello Everybody. Like all of you, I love to cook and discover
new recipes and shortcuts. I am sorry to say that I am not an
inventive cook. I must follow recipes. I probably have around
300 cookbooks, and would buy more but have run out of storage
room! I am retired with grandchildren and great grand-
children. Being retired gives me the opportunity to do much more
cooking and I love trying out new recipes. I will be looking
forward to receiving newsletters.
Grandmasal

Hello to you Grandma Sal! I am not sure you understand the forum we post our information and recipes here on-line and you can check in anytime and read and search the site and find just a ton of stuff, but we do not send newsletters as such. But you will get the hang of it soon, and I am sure you'll love it too! Feel free to ask question, post recipes and have fun!

Welcome aboard!!! Cathy

Newsletters would be nice - but they can be a downside to a site. After a while the newsletters even get ignored in the mail boxes.

Without a newsletter we have an active site - we share so much - it's more like family than just being another email address.

We do hope you jojin in!

Good thing there are no news letters here. I'd have SP on ignore, lol.
It's nice to meet you Grandma Sal. I'm sure you have a couple secret recipes hiding some wheres. Maybe just a twist to making a dish the way you like it. The one great thing about the Spice Place, anything cooking goes here.

Hello to you all and thanks for being so friendly. Hope you all enjoyed today - the
first day of Spring.
Grandmasal

Hi Cookie: Guess what - so much for Spring - we had a thunderstorm today and
it poured down rain. It is warm though.
Sally

Back