What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weekend breakfast

jfain

So did anyone make a nice breakfast this morning? I made green onion potato cakes, roasted ham slices, scrambled eggs with roasted red peppers and a side of fruit. Hooray it's Saturday!

Coffee

Just Coffee this morning first cup of the day is so~so~ good! :p Cookie :)

Last edited:
Had to work so my sweetheart just delivered me a b'fast burrito from McyD's, but it got the job done. After work we took a long ride to some obscure out-of-the-way Steak House out in the boonies and had a fabulous meal! Place doesn't open til 4:30 pm and is packed and folks are on a wait by 5:30 pm, they are only open so many days a week, and have a limited time of operation. The name of the place is simply "Steak House". I am stuffed and it was delicious!::p

Lol, Cookie and I seem to have the same diet. Coffee.
Sunday mornings are different though. I still have a half a gallon of maple syrup left so I think I'll make pancakes, sausage gravy over fried potatoes with peppers and onions and some scrambled eggs for tomorrows breakfast /brunch. I enjoy Sunday breakfast too

Very healthy breakfast for me -- two fried eggs, hashbrowns, two pork sausage patties and whole wheat toast....and a couple cholesterol pills. :D

I had an English muffin with orange marmalade this morning with coffee. I shared a biscotti with a squirrel, he like it. Cookie :)

Last edited:
squirrel acted nutty!

Your probably right, the squirrel was jumping around after he ate the biscotti it was funny to watch. Cookie :)

breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day, and i dont eat nearly enough of it as i should. today for breakfast i had a turkey sandwich with turkey bacon and greens. not very breakfast-y

For breakfast this morning we had buttermilk biscuits with honey butter, turkey sausage, gravy and eggs.

My world is kinda bass-ackwards since I work nights/sleep days. But I do always have a bowl of oatmeal w/ brown sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup, and either a sliced banana or fresh or frozen blueberies atop it every morning when I get home from work around 8:30AM.

I also love breakfast for supper. Nuthin' like an omelet, B&G or eggs & hash in the evening hours- especially in the winter-time when we're holed-up all cozy-like in doors!

As a dietary treat now and again we go the whole hog and have Wiltshire smoked bacon, fried egg, black pudding, sausage, plum tomatoes, fried bread, mushrooms and either bread and butter or toast.

I'd like to eat like that every week but I think I would be eating myself into an early grave.

It usually is cereal or muesli and yoghurt or porridge and a slice of toast.

My breakfast this morning was a glass of water. Have to meet with the vampires in about an hour for them to draw blood.

Back