What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three FAV Sweet-Tooth Indulgences?

chubbyalaskagriz

Okay, I know this is hard, but if you could only eat three different sweets/desserts for the rest of your life- which would you choose?

1.) a warm slice of blackberry pie ala mode (that's only one, right?)

2.) an ice-cold wedge of banana layer-cake w/ either chocolate or cream cheese frosting

3.) a mountain of gooey centers plucked from the middle of several warm, frosted cinnamon rolls

1 - CANNOLIS

1 - cheesecake

1 - Dutch apple pie

1 - CHOCOLATE - this doesn't really count - women need chocolate for hormonal balance

(can't you see - I only have ONE! LOL)

You're right that is hard

1.dark chocolate cake

2 lemon tart

3 peanut butter cookies

and pecan pie, rhubarb pie with ice cream, all kinds of ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, carrot cake, strawberry short cake with whipped cream, cheesecake. I'm so glad I don't actually have to choose just 3. :p

By the way can we paly this game more than once?:D

1) Strawberry Shortcake
2) Milk Shakes
3)Brownies

How long do I have to wait to play again:p
I can't hardly wait:eek:

I'm with you all- THREE just ain't enuf- almost seems CRUEL!
Everyone had some incredible selections. Of course we all could easily have come up w/ a baker's dozen and still felt shorted and slighted! Man- sugar, cinnamon, chocolate and butter sure got a hold on us, don't they? Ha!

1. Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream with hot fudge

IC don't mind you having a bite or 2, but after that WATCH OUT!!!:D

I want to play again......
1] Ice Cold Watermelon & fresh fruit salad
2] Little Debbie's Nutty Bars
3] Sherbert

Oh man ...Sis Cathy I have been craving an Ice cold watermelon !

Lets see if I can pick 3

1. Fresh Blackberry Cobbler
2.warm from the oven chocolate brownies.....don't like em as much cold.
3.Fried apple pies

then there's Cheescake...Red Velvet Cake...old fashioned egg pie....more cake more pies.....lol...Kev they sure do have a hold on us !

Re: "Kev they sure do have a hold on us"

They sure do, Francie! Sometimes I got a real, wicked sweet-tooth! (btw- great to see ya! how ya been?)

Back