What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken

Kathy W.

This is a low-fat easy recipe I found. It takes about 15-20 minutes to pre pare & about 45-50 minutes to cook. You need: 1 beaten egg, 3 tablespoons of milk, 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs you can get a big can in the baking needs at the store, 1 teaspoon tarrogan, or your favorite herb, 1/2 teaspoon paprika,1/2 cup parmesan, 2 to 2 1/2 pounds thick chicken pieces(breast, thighs, and drumsticks), 2 tablespoons margarine or butter melted.
In a small bowl combine egg and milk. For coating mixture,in a small dish combine bread crumbs and your choice of herb and paprika. Set aside. Skin chicken (I usually buy the skinless breast). Rinse chicken; pat dry. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a cookie sheet with foil pan spray a touch, arrange chicken pieces so they don't touch. Drizzle chicken pieces with the melted butter or margarine.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink. Do not turn chicken pieces while baking. This recipe will serve about 4-6 people. Enjoy!

Hi Kathy, thanks for the recipe. I was wondering if I could use chicken strips on it..those that doesn't have skin already? Will it still be the same in terms of taste and all?

I tried those chicken parmesan I found in food network and my husband loved them. Does this comes with a marinara sauce as well?

Last edited:
Back