What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pepperoni Stromboli

The Ironic Chef

I love pepperoni and this is an excellent appetizer using it. I use a home made dough for my Stromboli but a store bought dough would be fine.

Flatten out the dough into a rectangular shape to fit a sheet pan. Layer on slices of pepperoni.

Top with cheese, just a small amount of a favorite sauce and garlic, hot pepper flakes and oregano to taste. Roll jelly roll style.

Seal the edge and place on the sheet pann seam side down. Score the top for venting and brush with olive oil.

Bake in a 375* oven until golden brown. About 20-25 minutes. Allow the Pepperoni Stromboli to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.

If only this were smellavision.

Enjoy, IC

Last edited:
Yes, you were on vacation Cathy. And you were probably close enough to smell it too. Well, maybe not over the dirt and traffic fumes of the city.

I havent had the chance to make it yet but I'll even take pics as soon as I get the chance to give it a whirl.

OK IC..I have the dough for this is my bread machine as I type.
I have batteries in my camera. If I never mention this again you know I screwed up your recipe lol.

2wovc42.jpg

x3ww3t.jpg

Great recipe IC. Thanks for sharing it.
My husband loved it and asked that it be added to our regular rotation.
I can't wait to try it on his picky brother. I bet he will love it too.

Back