What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brownie Ice-cream Sandwiches

Kathy W.

These are a great snack for after school or in the summer after swimming etc.
Ingredients: 1 (15-ounce) package of brownie mix, 1 pint vanilla or mint chocolate-chip ice cream, chopped pecans.
Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package for 8-9inch square baking pan. Cool completely. Cut 2 inch square brownies. Freeze in a single layer for about 10 minutes. Let ice cream stand at room temperature to soften. Place brownie on a 6 inch piece of plastic wrap. Top with ice cream and another brownie. Repeat with remaining brownie squares. Press pecans into ice cream edges,this is the part the kids love to help with. Loosely wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap. Freeze before serving. I hope you all enjoy this and have fun making it. You can use your favorite flavor of ice cream and nuts. For more fun check out my blog it is a fun blog A Full Life Thanks Kathy W.

Nice idea, kathy! I'd love to check-out your blog, and proll'y will some day... but I gotta be extra-careful where I visit and what I access here at work... Anyway- Brownie Ice Cream Sammies- YUM! :)

Back