What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Pepper Sauce Vinaigrette

Kathy W.

This is a great dressing for a pasta salad, or a spinach salad.
Combine: 3 tblsp. olive oil, 3 tblsp. white wine vinegar, 3 teaspoon fresh parsley, 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce. Whisk until blended well, chill and pour over a nice salad. I hope you all enjoy this. You can check out my blog at A Full Life. Thanks Kathy W.

Kathy I went to your web-site and checked out a recipe for steak and it would not post my reply:(

So here it is:

Great recipe Kathy! I love Carne Asada!!! In the Puerto Rican style of this recipe we use lime juice. It is delicious no matter how you fix it!!!

Thanks, Cathy Sanchez

I told you all I was new at this. Cathy, I didn't think anyone liked my blog. I didn't have it set up right for people to leave a comment. Thanks for letting me know, and for checking it out. I try to put new things up about 2-3 times a week. I fixed it so people can comment now. Thanks Cathy. I hope you try that salad dressing also. Thanks Kathy W.

Back