What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Cheese Dressing

lesley

I made this for my friends barbeque at the weekend, she doesn't like Blue cheese, but she really loved it, & saved some for the next day!!

Dip-3.jpg

Serves 6-8
Prep Time 5 mins, plus 1 hour to chill in fridge
Ingredients

* 500ml Low fat crème fraiche
* 120ml Semi skimmed milk
* 110g Stilton cheese, crumbled
* ¼ Red onion, finely chopped

Method

* Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and liquidize
* Pour into suitable container and refrigerate for an hour

Equipment

* Large bowl
* Blender

Shopping List

* 500ml Low fat crème fraiche
* 120ml Semi skimmed milk
* 110g Stilton cheese
* ¼ Red onion

That sounds outstanding. I think I may order some Stilton this week. Some fresh crusty bread with that. Sounds scrumcious.

A local cheese shop near me offers Blueberry Stilton and Mango Stilton. May sound odd, but they are OH-SO-DELICIOUS! (Expensive though- they are just special occasion splurges cheeses for me...)

chubbyalaskagriz, yes I have tried both and are really nice. I also like the apricot and white stilton.

There is a local producer (well I say local it is about 20 miles away) that makes walnut and sultana cheese. To die for.

chubbyalaskagriz, yes I have tried both and are really nice. I also like the apricot and white stilton.

There is a local producer (well I say local it is about 20 miles away) that makes walnut and sultana cheese. To die for.
We have a lot of really good cheese here, & France is only 23 miles away on the Euro star. Haven't been over for a while though...I think the French try to keep their cheese to themselves lol...but we sneak in hee hee

Back