What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Best Breakfast

K

Kristen

Hello Everybody! :)

For me, breakfast with fresh egg omelette and bread will do :) :eek: ;) it can start my day happy :) ;)

Hi Kristen- and welcome to Spice Place!

I too enjoy breakfast foods- any time of day! I like biscuits & sausage gravy, eggs and hash, omelets, crabcakes and eggs, fruit & yogurt- even cold cereal!

I have a few favorite things to eat breakfast:

*Eggs over easy, toast, corned beef, hash browns.

*Dominican-style farina (which includes some evaporated milk and ground cloves, no cinnamon).

*Baguette, unsalted butter, brie. Simple and delicious.

I like a bowl of cereal (usually Honey Bunches of Oats) with some chopped banana and/or a pumpernickel bagel with lox and cream cheese

Biscuts and sausage gravy on the day off for hubby and I is to look forward to. I also love to do the pancakes and slice of ham sometimes also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seconds the BACON. Bacon bacon bacon. I love sausage gravy, bacon gravy, SOS. prefers yeast rolls, bagels and cream cheese, French toast and pancakes. Did I mention Bacon. And most important is my coffee. Regular coffee. no perfumie french late hazelnut vanilla crapacino stuff. Just regular coffee. And Bacon....Wonders what crumbled bacon in the automatic drip with the grounds might produce...

Seconds the BACON. Bacon bacon bacon. I love sausage gravy, bacon gravy, SOS. prefers yeast rolls, bagels and cream cheese, French toast and pancakes. Did I mention Bacon. And most important is my coffee. Regular coffee. no perfumie french late hazelnut vanilla crapacino stuff. Just regular coffee. And Bacon....Wonders what crumbled bacon in the automatic drip with the grounds might produce...

This sounds right up my alley, IC... only thing I would do a l'il different is add a bit of bacon! :)

One of my favorite things to do for breakfast is to brown hash browns and add bacon crumbles, cheese and two eggs to the mix. Spoon in a couple tablespoons of salsa and cover pan to allow heat to go throughout. Sounds like a nightmare, probably, but my family loves this.

Last edited:
Hi everybody - My favorite breakfast is a cranberry scone with sausage on the side and a large cup of tea. Juice of some sort, too. Good stuff. Or go South of the Mason/Dixon Line and cook up some biscuits and sausage gravey with grits (made the proper way) with lots of hot coffee or a strong tea. Anything Southern is to die for!

I sounds that bacon is not your favorite. lol :)
For me, my favorite breakfast is 2 eggs sunny side up, Beef strips in marinated in vinegar, salt and white pepper together with 3 slice of toasted bread. Yummy!!!

Back