What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pepin's Butternut Squash Velvet

tapas

I have a new Thanksgiving Eve tradition that I started this year-- Butternut Squash Velvet! Essentially a creamy soup. I found the recipe in Jacques Pepin's More Fast Food My Way, which I bought a month or so before November.

Aside from peeling the butternut squash (grr!), this recipe was absolutely easy to make and very flavorful. My parents loved it.

(I'm tryinng to post a photo of it, but it tells me that I must reach 15 posts first. Grr!)

I have a new Thanksgiving Eve tradition that I started this year-- Butternut Squash Velvet! Essentially a creamy soup. I found the recipe in Jacques Pepin's More Fast Food My Way, which I bought a month or so before November.

Aside from peeling the butternut squash (grr!), this recipe was absolutely easy to make and very flavorful. My parents loved it.

(I'm tryinng to post a photo of it, but it tells me that I must reach 15 posts first. Grr!)

You simply must post the recipe, and I most def. want to see photos!!! This sounds wonderful!

Back