What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke or Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Mrs. Chipotle

Now this is always an interesting debate.....

My vote is for Coke. I even took the Pepsi Challenge once and picked Coke.

I remember taking the "Pepsi Challenge" when I was a kid. Hell, I remember when they did away with Coke in favor of "New Coke"....and of course I remember the return of "Coke Classic". :) My favorite soda is Diet Coke.

I vote for Coke. Actually, diet Coke. I probably drink 2-3 cans a day.

I vote for Coke. Actually, diet Coke. I probably drink 2-3 cans a day.

I could guess your vote from the avatar. :D My choice between to two sodas is Pepsi. But I'm not a fanatic and would drink a Coke if that's what is served where I go.

I really don't like either of them. But when i am in the mood to drink soda i go for dr pepper, root beer, or cream soda.

I prefer Pepsi coz it tastes good even without ice, unlike coke.

Hey Mrs Chipotle I was thinking to start this thread.:) Anyways, I voted for pepsi. I like its taste more than coke.

I love coke I really don't care that much about pepsi even tho I will drink it if they don't sell coke.

can any one tell me what is different between coke and pepsi. ok tell also which is best fanta or mirenda.

My favorite soda is Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer. It's somewhat like root beer just better.

Another soda I used drink a lot but haven't seen in a while is Cherry Smash. When I was a kid, we would make Cherry Smash floats by placing a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a glass, and topping it with Cherry Smash Soda. It was a nice summer afternoon treat.

Coke -- And my mother drinks pepsi. She has informed me that coke is a dirty 4 letter word that should not be spoken in her home. *laughs* She hates that stuff with a passion. If she goes to a drive-thru that doesn't have pepsi, she'll go to the next one that she can find that does. Silly woman

I prefer diet dr. pepper over anything. My brother is one of the vp's of marketing at pepsi so I guess I have a family obligation to pepsi as well. I do like the diet pepsi as far as a cola type drink is concerned.

I like in Coke country, and alot of people around me come from old Coca Cola money, because their families bought the stock when it was new, but I definitly prefer Pepsi. To me Coke is just to weet. I only drink diet for that very same reason.

Back