What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey from Birmingham, AL

T

Traciray

I haven't done this yet, so here goes.

I found these boards recently and I've been having a lot of fun posting recipes, learning new ones and talking cooking.

I love to cook, it's my favorite way to relax. There's nothing more relaxing to me than a being alone in my kitchen preparing great food for my family.

Born in bread in Birmingham and I've been married since April 02 and have a DS who will turn 2 next month.

Oh this is a good idea. I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL. I currently live in Charlotte, NC. I am married. I have four kids ages 13 boy, 6 boy, 3 girl, and 11 months boy. I also have a 12.5 year old stepdaughter.

I'm like you, cooking definitely is a relaxing thing for me. And a stress reliever. Whenever I feel a little overwhelmed with life, I disappear into the kitchen and before long, I do feel better. Amazing how that happens.

Welcome to the forum! Maybe you can share some authentic southern recipes with us :).

Back