What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamsicle Cheesecake

Mama Mangia

Super Moderator
*graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
16oz cream cheese
6oz can of frozen orange juice
1 can sweetened condensed milk
10oz whipped topping (cool whip)

Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Chill one hour.

Couldn't be easier!!!!

Jon and I tried the filling before I put it into the pie shell. It is delish!
It does taste just like a Dreamsicle. My father in law is going to love it.
This recipe will become a regular here. I will also be making this for the holidays.
Thanks again Mama.

Hi Mama, it's been some time I have been here. I was looking for some new desert recipes for summer and this looked really good and fast! I have been dieting and lost 10lbs. this yr. however still have a sweet tooth lol :) Thanks again for the Dreamsicle recipe. Take Care, Cookie :)

I Cookie - it's so nice to hear from you again! Welcome back! Congrats on the 10 pounds girl! You can enjoy any desserts - you'll just have to walk it off in the nice weather! Nice to see you here again.

I Cookie - it's so nice to hear from you again! Welcome back! Congrats on the 10 pounds girl! You can enjoy any desserts - you'll just have to walk it off in the nice weather! Nice to see you here again.

Thanks Mama and that's a good idea walk it off! :p It's good to see you, Cookie :)

Back