What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Hassle Broth. My discovery!

dovestrobe

I've figured it out, that I don't have to boil chicken bones in a pot to make broth or boil vegetables even.

Simply I use some olive oil and some soy sauce. Makes a good broth every time inexpensively. Warning: Be sure not to add too much soy sauce, can make your soup too salty.

So I add frozen veggies, mixed legumes (precooked), some farrow(yeah, precooked too), and some spices, cheyenne my current spice of choice. Frozen spinach is my current fave veggie to add to my soups, kind of adds a rich green gooey slug to the soup... wicked.:eek:

Last edited:
Just a note.....you don't make "broth" using bones. They are used for making "stock" which is much richer. And you don't even need meat if all you want is a vegetable broth.

This is not going to do it for me when I need stock for a recipe. I make a lot of roasted chickens so I always have stock in the fridge I made myself.

Back