What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundt Pan Roasted Chicken

I can see this working, much better than the beer can chicken. A meal all in one. Meat and veggies all in one cook. Nice I like the idea. CF:)

I just might try this. Will probably get in trouble for messing up the wifes bundt pan but thats half the fun of it.

KE'WL!! Will use this method. Thanks.

This works purty darned good Ms. Mai... I had one particular bundt pan that was shot and ready for the garbage- all bent and scratched and such... but I tried this and I now have a re-cycled use for the pan!

Chubbs, it is so good to hear from you directly

How are you, my friend?

You have the best information for us. I love this one. Don't you just love it when you can recycle!

Gonna make those awesome Pumpkin Apple Muffins of yours today also.

Kevin, just because of you. I bought an old bundt pan, garage sale $1.00.
Made the chicken cooked in it. Taste was great but was not happy that the chicken was sitting in the broth. Gotta find a way to lift it up some. Might of been because I put too much wine in the pan. CF:)

Chicken seasoned and ready. (used my favorite chicken rub.)
BundtChickenMedium.jpg

The finished Bird.
BundtChicken2Medium.jpg

Back