What's new
Cooking Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Knead Dinner Rolls

Raindance

I serve these when we have company, everyone thinks I slaved over them. They are sweet and yummy, easy to make.

No Knead Dinner Rolls
Makes 12

1 cup warm water
1 pkg. dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon cooking oil
2 1/4 cup flour

Stir the yeast into the water until dissolved. Stir in the salt, egg, sugar and oil, until smooth. Stir in the flour.
Cover and let rise 30 min.
Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray, fill half full of batter.
In a draft-free place, let rise 30 min. (If you cover them, the dough will stick to the cover.)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake 15 -20 min. until golden brown.

When I joined a craft forum a while back, I tried one user name after another, all of them were already taken. It got to the point where I was typing any word that came to mind, all were taken. It just happened to be the first word I could think of that was available, so no real logic here, more like frustration.

i have a muffin cup that is 5". I think it is bigger than yours, I think there will be a longer baking time for bigger sizes. I'll try this one. :)

No-Knead Dinner Rolls

Made these for Thanksgiving and they were buttery and soft. I liked the fact that they came out well even after being in the fridge overnight. I will definitely use this recipe again! :)

Back